Mtech.biomedical: GATE score (391/1000),valid till march 2009

hi
can anybody tell me how can i use my gate score (391/1000),valid till march 2009 to take admission in MTech or M.S. in biomedical field. I've tried in some IITs but not get the success.

Replies

• devesh
    devesh
    GATE score is very much appreciated in all the PSU's but you can analyse by yourself that whether your current GATE score will help you!!
    It's better not to depend on this and keep moving ahead in life
    BEST OF THE BEST LUCK TO YOU..😎
  • shekhu20.ranjan
    shekhu20.ranjan
    Thanks for the suggestion. But the thing i want to know that can still i can use my this GATE score or not. i'm not depending on this only and preparing for the future but want to know that is there any chance still i'm having or not?
  • Biplab_Basak
    Biplab_Basak
    Try an contact Manipal Inst. of Technology, Manipal. I think u have a chance here and i hope they take u in.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi,i am swati and i am pursuing my engineering(in computer science) from ujjain.I am currently in final year.
CEans, As you all know, we've been displaying advertisements on CrazyEngineers forums. I'd like to seek feedback from you about the advertisements that we display on CE Forums. Couple of...
Use your Symbian OS mobiles to control devices through Bluetooth. The serial to Bluetooth converter from sparkfun.com is used in this project. The Microcontroller At89C2051 is used to receive the...
Someone's hacked Google India Labs site : Google India Labs | Google Groups Here's a picture as posted by Pluggd.in - Hackers! 😒
hi can anyone tell me how to use mouse in a c++ program?