M.Tech Project: Computer application program in mining industry

Respeced Sir,
i want to do some computer application program in mining industry in my m. tech project.
if you have any idea please share with me.
thank you.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Do you already have any ideas in your mind? It is bit difficult to suggest any project as we do not know your experience, skill level, expertise on programming languages.
  • atanu.moharana
    atanu.moharana
    Respected Sir,
    i am very happy that you respond my request and reply me.Basically i am computer science student.i have experience on database(Oracle). but want to do some project in image processing tecnology, robotics technology applied in mining industry.i joined now in mining department as a M.Tech Reaserch student.for my project work i must choose any project which is related to mining industry.also my project must be completed within two years of course duration.so please give me any topic or any suggestion to help my carrier.

Thanking You.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here are some tips on square and square roots that will help you in solving the quants section in GRE. The numbers ending with 2, 3, 7, 8 can never...
i am a communication engineer..but i have stopped participating my engineering ...i am working now in a very different field...i need help on how to be updated with the latest...
Guys i heard that there is a new technology which uses CO2 to produce precast concrete ..please if u know any company which apply this tech or anything about it...
CEans, If anyone has a list of projects in Networking, please share here. Let's build a collection of networking related projects.
Perhaps few students will find this idea useful and implementable for their final/third year projects. Scenario: Every organization gets tons of resumes every day from various candidates. These resumes contain...