M.Tech Industrial / Engineering Mangement

Hi Friends,
Here's seeking some advice and wisdom. I have done E&C Engr and have 2yrs work ex in MNC. Now, I want to do M.Tech in Industrial / Engineering Management. Scoring well in GATE Feb 2009, may not be possible for me now, as due to work pressure I am unable to devote time for studies. Can u suggest some colleges which has this course and accepts students w/o GATE score as well. I know, Manipal Inst. of Tech does, but i want to know some more colleges as well.
Plz do help me in this regard.

Regards,
Biplab

Replies

• Biplab_Basak
    Biplab_Basak
    M.Tech (Industrial Engineering & Management) @ West Bengal University of Technology.
    Interview
    18 seats
  • hiavinash
    hiavinash
    Hi,
    The Institution of Engineers(India) has a self study model for M Tech. Total 11 paers+thesis+project. One can appear upto three papers every semester. Degree awarded by BITS Ranchi. Details at ieindia.org.
  • asish_om
    asish_om
    Dear Bisla,

I would like to know where you have joined for the above course.

I am also pretty much in your situation. Working in MNC + ECE Graduate. If you dont mind please send a mail to regarding the details.

Thanks a lot..!!
    Asish

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello....can anyone of u please tell me that--What is the difference between 640X480 VGA and 1 megapixel?
========================================================================= Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC 2009) CALL FOR PAPERS Wuhan, China March 28-30, 2009 ========================================================================= This conference is sponsored by IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES)...
😎 hi friends, i'm rajesh doing my computer science and engineering. i need to know the basic idea to do a project.i need some websites to update my knowledge abt...
Using System.Xml namespace and its classes in vb.net, Is there a way to work with textboxes , submitting buttons etc in an xml page? like putting/streaming data into a textbox...
This is absolutely shocking! As reported here - Star Majha - Discussion Board , Saroj Kumar Bramhanand Nayar (26), an employee of Tech Mahindra, a Pune based software company committed...