M.Tech in System analysis and Computer Application

I have got M.Tech in System analysis and Computer Application in NIT Surathkal. But This branch is under Mathematical & Computational Science Dept and I have done my B.Tech from computer Science Dept. Now I want to know that whether this branch is suitable for me or not and what are its future scopes?? please help me its very urgent......

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Graduating with a degree under computational science department will make you a research scientist in few organizations like CDAC,DRDO,NAL,TIFR,ISRO et all.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Thousands of solar cyclones each the size of Europe are scouring the surface of the Sun. These seem to hold a clue to how the Sun's corona can be at...
what projects would you sujjest for a diploma final year project related to instrumentation and control
Dust Devils, a research team from Arizona State University conducted experiments in microgravity environment with NASA help. The greatest difficulty for the team was to focus on the experiments rather...
Yes, says Daniel Chamovitz, director of the Manna Center for Plant Biosciences at Tel Aviv University. He may be stretching the definition of 'Seeing', still he seems to have a...
I do not care much for laser light shows, though I had lots of fun with having kittens chase the red spot from my laser pointer. I came across this...