M.tech in INDIA

hi,
i am an ECE student ,currently in my 2nd year.I am confused about my future options whether to do an MBA/M.TECH/MS(in india or abroad) though i am inclined towards M.TECh, am scared as according to some people M.tech does not hold a good scope in INDIA.
If anyone can throw a light on this problem...I will be grateful!

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Your career option will depend on what you want to do.

If you want to join a software company as a fresher then you need not do any course.

If you want to be in business Analysis you may opt for MBA.

There are different options for different courses!!

so let us know what you want to do after studying MBA/Mtech/MS
  • Vijay Dasari
    Vijay Dasari
    Hello. I am a CSE student studying 2nd year 2nd semister now. I am very much keen to know about the pro's and con's of pursuing M.Tech in India and also abroad. Hope you will provide me with the required information, so I can atleast have a plan of what to do and when to do about it.
    Thank you.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Vijay,

Pro's or con's will always depend upon your career aspiration.
    Studying anything is never a waste, studying what is required and passionate about is right choice.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

FreeFixer Version: 0.45 File Size: 740 License: Free FreeFixer is a general purpose removal tool which will help you to delete potentially unwanted software, such as adware, spyware, trojans, viruses...
if you want to test your already existing skills or want to learn new skills, CISCO has come up with nice games. I remember I have already mentioned about these...
Hello, I am unable to delete the folders named like 7a739c8a9bfe463a530c65 in my D drive. I think these are temp folders created during Windows Update.But now when I try to...
Hello, when I start my laptop then there sre 2-3 warnings as follows:- 1) cannot find Other.exe file 2) cannot find Win.exe file 3) and a notepad opens named desktop.ini...
Hi, This question is always on my mind on how to do the result analysis for web load test? 😕 I added a aggregrate report listener to my test plan...