M.tech : if not regular then, distance learning

I want to join the M.tech course, but I don't have information whether I can get admission now. Please suggest me some colleges in Delhi. How it would be to join distance learning? I completed B.tech (IT) in 2012. And, I don't prefer to have a year gap between B.tech and M.tech.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Too many questions to answer. I'd recommend not opting for distance learning, because I'm yet to see anyone getting real benefits from it. Have you been following up the GATE schedule? Check our GATE section for more information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I (and the chairman of the group) resisted getting a cell phone for very long. Even now, I have the most basic of phones which does only the normal phone...
can we increase the RPM of the motor ...... ?????? or the RPM is fixed ???? for induction motors
https://sendgrid.com/wf/webmail?rp=Z...SbGNsOTFjMlZ5WDJsa0lqb3hNRGd4T0RBek1qVTFOSDA9
can u say any body what is the advantage of knuckle joint over other joint?
Hello!! Below is the code of an applet where i have mapped the directional keys to increase and decrease the radius of an oval. The applet is running well but...