mtech from singapore is better or australia?

i had completed my btech(ec) with 71% am i eligible for applying for mtech in international if yes then which country is more economical?

Replies

• maanpreet
    maanpreet
    i had completed my btech(ec) with 71% am i eligible for applying for mtech in international colleges if yes then which country is more economical?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    maanpreet
    i had completed my btech(ec) with 71% am i eligible for applying for mtech in international colleges if yes then which country is more economical?
    Look here -> Cost Of Living Comparison Between Singapore And Australia

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need some suggestions regarding alternative material for a high pressure seamless gas cylinder. The present material of cylinder is Si-Mn Steel and is to be replaced by another lightweight...
Anybody heard about burnbit.com? I have a very slow internet connection and I downloaded a file around 800 MB. The power went of in between the download and finally the...
Hello fellow CEans, I need to design a LNA in a cascode topology in Cadence/ADS which is used in smart phones. Typically the LNA should be capable of processing the...
Name: Harsh joshi Diploma Metallurgy, B.E metallurgy( Final Year) Having 3yrs of exp. after Diploma Vadodara,Gujarat,India
Hello all, Please guide me for selecting my final year project of B.E metallurgy.... Thnks..