Mtech from Bits

Hows the placements of bits? And can anyone tell me how to get admission for mtech there? Another thing is there any pi for admm??

Replies

• gautam.kolluru
    gautam.kolluru
    Hi, details regarding placements can be found in the bits-pilani website. My friend who's passing out in 2011 from m.e micwoelectronics dept. Was placed with Intel Mobile Communications with a package of 9lacs per yr andplacements in general are also fine.
    One has to give bit-sat for the m.e aspirants for which the notification would generally fall in the month of april and exam will be conducted in june with a pi in july and classes would start in august of every yr.
  • lakshmidhar
    lakshmidhar
    thank you😀😀
  • vishwa25
    vishwa25
    gautam.kolluru
    Hi, details regarding placements can be found in the bits-pilani website. My friend who's passing out in 2011 from m.e micwoelectronics dept. Was placed with Intel Mobile Communications with a package of 9lacs per yr andplacements in general are also fine.
    One has to give bit-sat for the m.e aspirants for which the notification would generally fall in the month of april and exam will be conducted in june with a pi in july and classes would start in august of every yr.
    thank you for information...😀😀
    i want to know more about the exam bitsat for m.e aspirants...which kind of preparation is needed??is it same as GATE??
    pls reply...
  • manisha7491
    manisha7491
    hello!! howz placement in M.tech in mechanical engg? in basis of placment? plz reply!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dr. Sukhendu das, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Madras explained the Introduction to Computer Graphics from the very basics. Feel free to ask your questions and please...
Hi all, I have seen some sites which gives access to blocked sites . Some sites which provide these services are vtunnel.com. These are called as internet filtering.Can anyone tell...
Dr. Sukhendu das, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Madras neatly explained about the Cathode Ray Tubes(CRT) Display Devices in Computer Graphics. Feel free to ask your questions...
Dr. Sukhendu das, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Madras neatly explained the concept of Transformations in Computer Graphics. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute...
Dr. Sukhendu das, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Madras neatly explained the concept of 2D Transformations in Computer Graphics. Feel free to ask your questions and please...