Mtech course with theory

hello friends can anyone pls let me know which mtech ECE course has more theory than programing. pls reply soon friends really urgent.
thankssss

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    sreekanthclassic
    hello friends can anyone pls let me know which mtech ECE course has more theory than programing. pls reply soon friends really urgent.
    thankssss
    I think you should go through the syllabus of each course. It's really difficult to state which one has "more theory".

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We know you are awesome. Here's Grand Quiz Question for 15 CE Coins 😀 - It's just the alphabet from galaxy, Commander K!. Give me the correct letter in...
Simple Steps to be followed for Appling Online 1. Please check the eligibility criteria. 2. Check the fee schedule and prepare a Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable...
LIST OF CITIES FOR ONLINE EXAMINATINON FOR B.E. /B. TECH ONLY Online examination will be conducted from 7th May 2012 to 26th May 2012 City Code NAME OF CITY 901...
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR AIEEE 2012 AT A GLANCE 1 a. Date of Examination (Off-line) --> 29.04.2012 b. Date of Examination (On-line) --> 07-05-2012 to 26-05-2012 c. Online submission of application...
Hello friend's Just completed my 7th semester mini project.It's "Technical Forum Development". I used tomcat as my web server and mysql as my database.I used java to power it up.I...