Ms,mba Preferences

hai every one. can any one give some information about MS,MBA? As i am pursuing mechanical engineering whichis most prefarable MS,MBA??[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi,

The choice entirely depends on what you want to do in life. MS is for the masters in sciences and MBA is masters in business administration.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    udayani.chikka
    hai every one. can any one give some information about MS,MBA? As i am pursuing mechanical engineering whichis most prefarable MS,MBA??[​IMG]
    Are you a techie? Would you like to be the greatest engineer of all times? Do you think mechanical engineering is some thing you like? Then go for MS.

If you would like to be the greatest business tycoon? DO you think managing and strategising is in your blood? Go for MBA.

So whats your choice? 😉
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ha!

Mayur, how many business tycoons are MBAs?

[I'm of course not considering the *one* in development 😉 ]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi this is divya i need the latest semainer for computer science Divya is happy😛
We have lost count of the number of times we have requested, urged, warned or banished CEans for the use of SMS text on the forums. As of now it...
Hi I am going through a project which need object identification from a 2-3 meter range.For this purpose I want to Know About RFID technology. Can any body Help Me...
Any one please provide me information on camless engines and the wayes to manufacture it.... Also i am in final year and searching for final year project topic ,so please...
We say, engineers make the world a better place to live. There are two views that I want to present :- 1. We have created a new world around us....