MSI 990FXA-GD80 Mother boards @ 5 GHz

Man The term just blew my mind 5 GHz processing speed Is just like a dream come true for any sports enthu or a design freak in the market

MSI releasing this product about a few days back has managed to overwhelm the crowd by stating that their motherboard is compatible with AMD's new FX9590 and FX9370 processors

Well with this beast of motherboard we are sure to venture into the next generation of gaming in about a few weeks time

20130730_4The MSI 990FXA-GD80 is mounted with elite Class components which ensures very long lifespan, quality beyond expectation, extreme performance and ultimate efficiency.
As a testament, the MSI 990FXA-GD80 set several world records for highest CPU speed, an assurance to run the world’s fastest retail CPU rock stable.
#-Link-Snipped-#
Test system configuration:
Motherboard MSI 990FXA-GD80
Processor AMD FX-9590 / FX-9370
Memory AMD DDR3-1866 4GBx4
Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD 7990
SSD Kingston HyperX 120GB
CPU Cooler Corsair H100
Power Supply Unit Antec 1200W
Operating System Windows 7 64-bit

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Conqueror
    Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD 7990
    The dual-processors GPU! aah goodbye Nvidia Titan, you are dethroned!
    BTW Nvidia's GTX 690 is performing same as to 7990 HD & lot better than Titan. 😁
    My choice AMD, anyday (when it comes to gaming)
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well one thing gamers boy try this motherboard combo with your choicest card you will be marvelled by the performance of it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a lifesaver app by Google for those who forget where they kept their phone (I am on of them 😉 ) or the ones who lose their phone....
Engineers have rolled up their sleeves to create artificial earthquakes - with an aim to develop techniques to build sturdier and safer buildings & structures. A team of structural and...
Here's a fun question for all of you. If you were to make a 'one way' trip to Mars and the space agency says that you can carry only 3...
If you look closely at the products produced today, how would you decide whether to buy it or not. Would you just look at the functionality or also on the...
I have played few console games & i noticed that the FPS of game stays around 28-30 FPS only. While, In PC gaming, slight change is seen between 30 &...