MS or MBA???THE BIG DILEMMA

i am in 3rd year engg and i am confused abt what to do next....im doing computer engg and i have sound technical knowledge......having said that,i am not very research minded or learning oriented....hence i want to do something which is not very technical and research based but related to computers and IT... is MBA in IT/system a good option??...does any MS course in the US have such such a curriculum??please help.....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I suggest that you should go through our existing discussion in the following thread :

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear all How to set a colour & visibility stack up for for layer design. tell me detaily for all layers. ex: for top layer what will be the colour...
Wish u all Happy New Year - 2009 😁 Jignesh
hi...wish u a happy and prosperous new year....iam 2nd yearin mech engg in ou...i want a good topic for my ppt..in bits (goa) or hyd top colleges.....😕😀
Hi all, I encountering some pblm with my pc....It shows your system be at risk ,Your software is counterfeiting.Ask for geniunie windows like this....what i want to do
hi wishng u all hpy new yr.............. u might all be aware of in.com feature where u can just write ur msg and set the tym at wat instance u...