ms office xp issue

i m using ms office xp but while working in word or excel files gets corrupt & sometimes it not recoverable pls suggest.... how to stop files bieng corrupted....

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    sushant12
    i m using ms office xp but while working in word or excel files gets corrupt & sometimes it not recoverable pls suggest.... how to stop files bieng corrupted....
    Sorry to say, but there is no way to stop the files from getting corrupted.

Precautions is the best way to avoid corruption of files. Properly close these files after saving, take backup time to time at different locations so even it gets corrupted you dont miss your data and try not to kill the excel or winword.exe forcefully.

-Crazy
  • sirijagan
    sirijagan
    Hi Sushant,

You might have to reinstall the components. If u have the office cd, put that in the drive and do a custom installation of the components which u think are corrupted. Remember the cd might ask for a key.
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    Can any one can explain why these corruption of files will happen.
    is it a virus?
    if we know the reason then we can judge whether the precaution is enough or cure is required

waiting for the reply...
  • vnvnvn2000
    vnvnvn2000
    Try downloading the trial version from the MS website and installing that - if you can get it installed you should be able to remove without any problems.

Failing that, delete the folder in Progam Files and then run a registry cleaner to clean up. Not perfect but may do the job well enough.

What do you not like about Office 2007 (or 2003)?
  • Differential
    Differential
    sushant12
    CHeck if your machine has got any virus.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

man m makin a voice recognition security system in matlab...can u guide me how to go about it especially the feature extraction and pattern matching part...it will be of great...
hi, what is minimum BE% for admission in M.TECH.(CS) courses offered by IIT's and IISc.anybody having under 200 rank & less then 60% in BE CS can getting into IIT....
How can i calculate the machinery output in highway projects. Machinery like Excavator,grader,dozer,soil compactor,pneumatic tandom roller,water tanker and also required no. per Kilometer.๐Ÿ˜ Hi I am Highway Engineer want to...
I expect mysql folks to help me with this - I've a database with plain text passwords which I want to encrypt using MD5 encryption. What query do I need...
At last the 1lakh car is entered into the real market from the dreams of Ratan tata mostly targeting at middle class people India's Tata Motors has launched Nano, the...