M.s In Uk Or Us

Hi, I am B.Tech (IT) 2010, from Rajasthan Technical University (Not well known). I want to do MS in either Embedded Systems or Robotics from UK or US University.

My Scores are

10th 73.33%
12th 53.33%
B.Tech(IT) 64.43%
GRE Not Appeared Yet

1. Is there any chance for me to get into some Reputed University ?
2. How much in GRE should I try to score to get a Reputed University ?
3. If I am not eligible to get any Reputed University in US or UK, then could you please suggest me Reputed University in some other country ?
4. I found that in UK, M.S is of One year and in US its of two years, academically are they considered to be equal ??????

Thanks in advance !
😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends.. am doing prefinal year BE in mechanical stream.. i've planned to construct an compressed air engine which can able to propel a two wheeler.. i strucked with the...
I somehow got Tata Docomo regular SIM cut into micro SIM to fit in iPad 2. Since I'm not quite satisfied with Tata Docomo service I want to switch over...
my final year project is voice recogniton.... but i got stuckd.... i m unable to do anything plz help... i m using java
Please suggest me a good , easy to learn (and also available in market) book on algorithms using c++, which can help me in competitive programming.
Hey guys, ii have started learning STAAD.PRO on my own through the guides that they have provided but i need to explore more, ask questions, clear my doubts etc. So,...