MS in Automotive Engineering

What are my options to pursue an MS in automotive engineering and a career in the same?
I'm a final year mechanical engineering student from a not so good college in bangalore. I wish to pursue ms in automotive engineering as I am really passionate about the field and i have akways been crazy about cars and bikes. My aggregate is around 60-62% and I haven't been able to do any internship and I am learning CATIA v5 currently. What are my options now and what should my priorities be right now and which countries can I consider for ms in automotive engineering?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In my experience of travelling with a smartphone whose battery is dying, I've found that is the phone's using 3G, the battery dies faster as against when it is on...
Panasonic India has introduced its all new smartphone in the Eluga series with a unique feature that lets you use it even by holding upside down to make calls. This...
Born in a middle class family in Gurgaon, both of Jiten's parents worked in the Government education sector and no one in his family had ever done any sort of...
Meet C-Researcher 3 - the world's first of its kind, transparent submersible developed by U-Boat Worx (UBW); capable of diving to depth of about 1.7 km (5577 ft). This futuristic...
hell everyone, I'm final year student CS branch, can anyone please suggest me some latest and innovative topic for major project