MS in aerospace

hey all.. im a student from india currently entering my final yr of engineering in instrumentation and control. Im interested in pursuing masters in aerospace engineering abroad.. i have a gpa of 7.3/10 and 2 project in aerospace.. whr do u suggest i apply and wat r my chances??

Replies

• rkc2000
    rkc2000
    pls help me out guys
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Well sorry, love. I'm not from India. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kinetic, perhaps you can get information about colleges in US for rkc2000.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    If I'm not mistaken, the best place to do aerospace in US is Embry-Riddle:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I had a strong interest in that place, during a stage of my life when I wanted to be an aerospace engineer 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Starting this thread to share some funny messages errors/warnings, etc. Please contribute your experiences. Rule: You must provide the command / scenario when you experienced that error. 😎
hello friends, seeing the general opinion of ceans, i downloaded avast av. now a problem is found. whenever a file is created a hidden copy will be formed. eg:if seminar...
I'm not sure exactly how to interpret encoder data from a motor going into the PIC16F877. From the data sheet it looks like there is a channel A and B...
Hi, how many people here are from materials science discipline and have done project in materials science? Plz reply...;-)
hey guys i'm doing a project in the field of ad hoc networks. i'm just a beginner and have no experience/knowledge in the field of networking/adhocs. i hv searched a...