MS in aerospace Engineering.

Hi everyone. I'm looking to do MS in aerospace engineering. I have a B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering. Im looking at the following colleges.
Embry Riddle
Utorronto
Carlton
ISAE
Wichita state
Ryerson
KTH
Can someon please tell me how i can place my preferences and also if there are similar colleges that have a reputed history in MS aerospace. I have a GPA of 7.6 and also can you suggest colleges based on the job opportunities in this sector.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the PC market showing a downward trend and the limited space in the tablet and smartphone market, tech giant Intel has turned attention to making customisable chips for data...
BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited), an Indian state-owned telecommunications company and NEDO (The New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization), Japan’s semi governmental organization had their discussions yesterday regarding the...
Just a few hours from now, the construction of world's largest telescope, The European Extremely Large Telescope will begin. The first step in the process is to break the ground...
Hi all, i am out here to find a solution, am a engg student of 2014 batch i did my final year project on topic based on mapreduce paradigm and...
Quote: We have so many IKEA hacks we had to make another collection. "IKEA Hacks - Volume 2" has step-by-step instructions to build 25 projects that show the furniture that...