Ms Debug

Hi does anyone know how to asscess the extended register from the MS debug. By extended registers i mean the eax, ecx ........ I have been able to use the by applying the 66h prefix but i cannot examine their contents. Need help urgently. I am told there is a way you can specify the 386 proccessor in debug from the cmd prompt. Does anyone know how???

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Munguti
    Hi does anyone know how to asscess the extended register from the MS debug. By extended registers i mean the eax, ecx ........ I have been able to use the by applying the 66h prefix but i cannot examine their contents. Need help urgently. I am told there is a way you can specify the 386 proccessor in debug from the cmd prompt. Does anyone know how???
    Hi munguti,

I am not sure but I think this thread should be started in Electronics Section, there you may get any solution for your problem.
  • Munguti
    Munguti
    i thought this was more of MS debug than microproccessors(assembly programming) and what better place to place it other than the computer section. Anyway i will post it in the electronics section.
  • Munguti
    Munguti
    😕

i had posted this in the computer section and someone advised me to post it in this section

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

the first task of my project is to implement an interface between a microcontroller and usb device(usb bluetooth dongle) i want the microcontroller to be able to control the bluetooth...
Hey Guys!! I would like to know what is Siebel about.As far as i know its a tool something like SAP.Does any of you work in Siebel or if you...
hi guys im searching all around for a nice topic to do as my project 4 8th sem. i intend to do some challenging and relevant project. Plz help me...
hi guys im working on a project in which i want to press buttons of my mobile through AT commands via hyperterminal...so i hve tried on samsung c100 but it...
I'm a first year BE-CSE student....;-) I need some assistance in presenting a paper... Could some of you guide me to some good topics...😕 As this is my first paper,...