Mr. Saharriyar Zia Nasim Hazarika

Computer Science and Engineering Student
3rd Year
Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology
Sikkim

Hello Everyone..!! I am really new to a community of this kind. Of course, I am into social networking sites but obviously this one is different.

Well, I am a Btech student, pursuing my education in the Sikkim Manaipal Institute of Technology. The kind of place my college is in, I have been completely cut off from the outside world. And there really is no one I can look upto for any kind of guidance or help. Hence, I have decided to join tis community.

As I have been instructed, I would like to share my hobbies. Well, listeneing to music would be my favourite time pass, but, to call it a hobby would be unfair to my real passion. I have a real flair for writing, a real passion. In fact, I am even working on a book. Lets see if I can ever finish it up and bring out on the stores.

Anyways, to talk of business, I don't see myself as one, who would, in the coming years to come, would end up in a Software company, working as a Computer Engineer (thats a really honest statement). I want to complete my BTech and pursue MBA.

I want some advice from the esteemed and learned community members to kindly enlighten me and guide me as to my preparation methods and other useful information.

Thank you all if you have read thus far. I would highly appreciate comments.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome friend. 😀 We are glad to have you here with us on CE community.
    Being on this forum will help you be connected to the engineering world out there. Also, this is the right place for getting guidance. 😀 Be an active member. Feel free to start new discussions in appropriate forums and leave responses to other threads.

We would like to know more about your book. Keep us updated. 👍
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Community. Have a nice stay here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: SHYAM PATEL Location: gujarat Aim in life: want to do job in BMW's R&D department
Hi everyone, There's a foam tank used in a firefighting system and i want to protect the foam from the outside temperature. So what I want to do is insulate...
Any type of programming problem put here and get many solutions from many CE..
Asus is all set to turn everyone’s eyes to their products at Computex 2012. And it has become quite successful in building up the heat for the same with its...
Hello everyone, my name is Vasu Nagpal and i have done my B.tech from Rajasthan Technical University,Kota. I have recently completed my B.tech and now i am a confused engineer...