Mr. David Tethra

My name is Tethra and am B. Eng holder in Electronic and systems Engineering.
I would like to learn more about Systems Engineering and be a CEng one day.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    David Tethra
    My name is Tethra and am B. Eng holder in Electronic and systems Engineering.
    I would like to learn more about Systems Engineering and be a CEng one day.
    Welcome to CE, Tethra 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover this website and what motivated you to join?
  • David Tethra
    David Tethra
    Well I was trying to get a project work in Computer engineering on the net when I saw your web site, from there that I discover it and I thought it will help me now and in the future.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Family, David. 😀 We are glad to have you here. Be comfortable with starting new and building old discussions.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to know about the latest short term courses that i can pursue after my graduation and about the colleges that offer them...preferably in India...
The ambitious project called 'Skylon SpacePlane' is a hybrid plane using a Sabre engine that allows edge of space travel. No where on Earth is more than 4 hours away...
If you are an Ubuntu fan and looking forward to installing Ubuntu 12.04, you would like to go through this video - If you don't want to bother seeing that...
solve the recurrence problem with detail(time complexity) T(n)=T(n-1)+1/n, if n>1 = 1 otherwise
Third world medicine need not be snake oil and charms. Sheer lack of resources forces innovators in the poorer countries to come up with biomedical solutions better than their counterparts...