Mr. Bean Actor Rowan Atkinson Interview on BBC Show Parkinson

A rare chance to see comedian and actor Rowan Atkinson in the hot seat talking to Parkinson about filming that famous last scene in Blackadder and being the international face of Mr Bean.

Video clip from the popular British talk show 'Parkinson' :

[video=youtube;-Gr0Fa_QPNU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gr0Fa_QPNU[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Asus Eee Pad Transformer has been in news for over a month now. The prime features of the iPad rival are: NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2 1.0GHz dual-core CPU for excellent multitasking...
Lot of engineers take interest in photography. Mastering the manual camera modes is the real challenge but it also helps you get that perfect shot everyone will envy you for....
hello friendz.. plz anyone explain about what RASS means in full form.. n what about its characterstics. this topic is from measurement and control system.
Hi,I'm taking degree in electronic engineering.We are going to do our final year project.I seek help from my lecturer and he gave me the title about oil-filled transformer but i...
hey friends here i am coming with a new thread some of my friends asked me as "imagine as a girl comes to you and says "i love you" then...