Mozilla's Rust 0.7 Programming language Released.

Rust Programming Language is the compiled system programming language designed for safe, concurrent & performance programming.The primary objective of the rust language is to ease the creation of heavy client-server application.The veteran computer scientists claims that Rust can overtake C++ not because it's just another Object oriented language but it includes many good features which C++ lacks.Also, rust includes something from every programming language Erlang,C#,C++,Lisp,Ruby etc.

In the latest mailpipe of Mozilla, Rust community & Mozilla announced the rust compiler (which uses LLVM as the back-end) & necessary tools.

As per the [rust-dev] Rust 0.7 released :
This release had a markedly different focus from previous releases,
with fewer language changes and many improvements to the standard
library. The highlights this time include a rewrite of the borrow
checker that makes working with borrowed pointers significantly
easier and a comprehensive new iterator module (std::iterator) that will
eventually replace the previous closure-based iterators.
Download Rust : Rust Programming Language (available in .tar.gz & also in windows installer)
Read Rust Documentation : #-Link-Snipped-#
Learn Rust : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a final year instrumentation engineering student. I have planned to do project on pH automation in sugar industry(sulphitation area). pH being a non-linear parameter, is it possible to...
Recently, A CEan asked about Graphene, & unfortunately after searching in the forum I didn't found any thread which can answer his query. So, this thread is dedicated to the...
hello..what microwave equipment is good to research with..?? I hope you can help me again..thank you CE..
1)To create a car with high / maX power? 2)To create a car with high / maX torque? (Please dont say both I will give two road conditions . please...
LG Electronics has launched in the Indian market a new smartphone called the LG Optimus G Pro - the Android 4.1.2 aka Jelly Bean OS running phablet with a 5.5-inch...