Movie : Java 4ever - About Microsoft versus Java

[video=youtube;Ne6xwBHH378]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne6xwBHH378[/video]

Don't miss this. 😁

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    This movie actually poses a question in front of society.
    Is it not a human right? We should have a right to prefer Java OVER .Net!
    I cannot bear such negligence oh human rights. It is our birth right to use Java and we will have it :razz:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear Experts, I have dtd and Schema, How to validate them. I should use browser or any softwares like ALTA VISTA XML SPY ?? Please Help. R.Rengaraj
AOL is on its way of becoming the media powerhouse at least in the west. They've recently acquired popular technology and news blogs like "TechCrunch", '"Engadget", "Huffingtonpost" and as expected,...
i am interested in doing engineering after high school, but there is a program called electronics engineering technology and electrical engineering.In most cases technology degrees are two year training degrees....
Hi😀, i am from JAWAHARALAL NEHRU NATIONAL COLLEGE OF ENGINERING,SHIMOGA(KARNATAKA).I am a mechanical engineering student and now i am in last sem of the academics.I will complete the graduation by...
It seems that Google's Adsense program has now partnered with the video delivery site TubeMogul for Video advertisements. Few of the ads were playing this morning on our blog VoiCE....