Mountain Lion Draining Laptop Battery?

I've been reading on a number of blogs that Mountain Lion is eating up a lot of laptop battery. Users are reporting that they've noticed significant impact on the battery life after upgrading to Mountain Lion. Can someone confirm it that's true?

I'd however believe that only select hardware is affected by the update.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear CEians... we know in case of fluid flow through a open channel or a pipe, velocity and pressure have inverse relationship (i.e. velocity increases when pressure drops or vice...
Those who've been in the corporate world know that most of the bosses are pa!n !n the @$$. A lot of us have felt the urge to send anonymous feedback...
Startups need money and raising money can be a very big challenge for most of the startups. I stumbled upon following video that shows how to calculate the overall valuation...
I have noticed that, In out community there ain't any forum named as "Guides". What my point is, How about adding it ? So why should we add forum named...
Composed from off-the-shelf materials, the new device can work out exactly where a person is looking by tracking their eye movements, allowing them to control a cursor on a screen...