Mountain Lion causing significant battery drop

Today its been 10 day when Apple had launched the OS X 10.8 - Mountain Lion; however a huge number of users have already reported on Apple forums that they have experienced a major drop in batter life after upgrading to the new OS. Specially those users are on Macbook Pro and Air.

User's told that they working experience, features and speed has increased, but battery is also a important part and the persistent significant drop in battery would think them to go back to old OS.

Apple assured that they are investigating the issue.

Our CE users, have you experienced this? #-Link-Snipped-# ?

-CB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I have it running on the iMac. Runs smooth.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Electronics Arts INC. has filed a lawsuit for copyright infringement against the Zynga INC, alleging that the Zynga "The Ville" has misappropriately used EA's popular game "The Sims Social" This...
hi every one! i'm a new user on this forum. i'd like to seek help to decide which university to go in i'm pursuing my b.tech 4th year now, in...
Saina Nehwal, India - won the Bronze medal in Women's individual Badminton. Gold and Silver went to China. Saina's opponent WANG from China retired in Bronze Medal match after playing...
myself naman agarwal... doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics from New Delhi i m a student i like reading posts on crazyengineers.com, watching discovery channel, listening music, want to crack...
Are the scientists proud of their invincibility? Is this True? Give me your views on this..!!! 😀