Motorola Photon 4G - Tech Specs, Review & Video

[video=youtube;scgTDXEAsrs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scgTDXEAsrs[/video]

Technical Specifications are:

Motorola Photon 4G is based on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS.
It supports the Worldphone -
WiMAX 2500, CDMA 800/1900, WCDMA 850/1900/2100 and GSM 850/900/1800/1900 networks.

It has 8 megapixel digital zoom camera with automatic focus and editing tools for: crop, rotate, advanced editing, Geo and custom tagging". It has HD video capture and playback with main camera and Front facing web cam.

The playable formats are: AAC, H.263, H.264, MP3, MPEG-4, WAV, WMA9, WMA10, eAAC+, AMR WB, WMA v10, AMR NB, AAC+, WMA v9, MIDI.

It supports multimedia messaging and email. Stereo Bluetooth: Version 2.1+EDR

It comes with Android HTML Webkit & Adobe® Flash® Player.

It can be a 3G or 4G mobile hot spot for up to 8 other devices.

If anyone has bought it already, please write a review here.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many Many Happy Returns of the day whiz! 😀 Have a blast! 🎉
The one-winged, one-foot-long SAMARAI drone just flew a test flight for the Associated Press ahead of its official unveiling at an unmanned vehicle conference next week. On Wednesday, engineers Dave...
Hey all, I am a fourth year student in Communication systems Engineering, I am in a deep need for help if anyone can suggest me graduation project ideas in the...
Please suggest some of the best plugins for the latest version of vBulletin. Share simply the "must have" plugins for a forum. Do make it a point to give reasons...
CS/IT Students often have to face problems where they have to find the error in C programs. Dedicating this thread to sharing your beginner/advanced level C error-detection & error-correction problems...