Motorola Droid Razr Ice Cream Sandwich Videos Surface

Motorola definitely has done some tweaks to the ICS skin, there are four shortcuts to the lock screen, while the updated camera app will let users take photographs while shooting video. There’s lot more to be found out, appreciated and booed at, so just check out these videos and share with us your views.
Here is our official coverage on VoiCE -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am studying in 3rd year of Electronics & Telcommunication engineering. I want to begin my preparation for GATE. Which books should I begin with ?
Name- ujjawal kumar Engineering trade- computer science location - chennai,india occupation- student Hobbies & interset- read the book,play with computer,solve the puzzle. aim in life- to become one best engineer...
HI, i'm kathir doing mechanical engineering in 2nd yr. i have lot of doubt in this field . so we can co-operate with me
here is a controller for a pmdc motor now does anyone know how this can be interfaced to a lever via a potentiometer. my idea is that the lever is...
i have casio fx991ms. there is a problem in that. for example for 2+2 the result it shows is 00000. what could be the problem. can anyone help me please