Special Features
Special Features
Branch Unspecified
13 Apr 2012

Motor Malfunction Alert Circuit

I've been wanting to construct a ball mill for some time. I have the design for, the materials for it, its set to go. just for the books, i'd like to know how to make a circuit that would indicate the motor malfunctioning or not being connected properly. Are there any differences in design in said circuit between Single-Phase Motors and Three-Phase Motors?
Harshad Italiya

Harshad Italiya

Electronics and Communication
14 Apr 2012
Special Features
I've been wanting to construct a ball mill for some time. I have the design for, the materials for it, its set to go. just for the books, i'd like to know how to make a circuit that would indicate the motor malfunctioning or not being connected properly. Are there any differences in design in said circuit between Single-Phase Motors and Three-Phase Motors?
There is different Turn ON and Turn OFF mechanism for Single-Phase and Three-Phase motor so you have to choose proper circuit to drive motor.
Right now which motor you are using? Can you share the circuit diagram that you have right now?
Special Features

Special Features

Branch Unspecified
14 Apr 2012
It's a salvaged single-phase exaust motor. I just drew the diagram using paint. Like just a few seconds ago half assed it. I don't have a scaner so bare with me. It is just awful.
Harshad Italiya

Harshad Italiya

Electronics and Communication
14 Apr 2012
Here I found one circuit for Single Phase Starter :- Click Here
Special Features

Special Features

Branch Unspecified
15 Apr 2012
godfather
Here I found one circuit for Single Phase Starter :- Click Here
Thanks for the site, mate. Now I need to get a more in depth understanding of diodes. But still, How could I set it up so that a light would blink on and off? Is that possible without a bad or improperly connected wire conducting power to the motor's body to ground?

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.