motor ampere calculation

i have 0.55 kw, 415 volt, 1.2 amp flc, 115 hz, 6750 rpm motor
if i supply 415 volt, 50 hz then how it take amp?
please give me equation..

Replies

• NARENDRA KUMAR SINGH
    NARENDRA KUMAR SINGH
    vijayppatel13
    i have 0.55 kw, 415 volt, 1.2 amp flc, 115 hz, 6750 rpm motor
    if i supply 415 volt, 50 hz then how it take amp?
    please give me equation..
    V/ R + J XL
    With 50 Hz supply XL has been reduced and as a result the Impedance (Z + JXL) has been reduced.The motor will draw more current than rated value if rated load is applied.
  • s.frankb
    s.frankb
    I need 1 HP motor run with UPS Kindly inform the UPS Capacity and number of Batteries.
  • vijayppatel13
    vijayppatel13
    how to calculate XL ad J ?
    please give me example..

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • vijayppatel13
    vijayppatel13
    #-Link-Snipped-# take more than 1000 kva ups.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Entrepreneurship is the new buzzword among students of engineering and MBA colleges. I see that almost every college has set up their own startup incubator to turn students into future...
Almost every publication out there is writing that Google is likely to ban torrent websites starting June 1. To me, this did not make any sense at all. Tell me...
In India, startups = funding. No one gives a damn if you aren't a funded company. If you are launching a startup, you better start looking for funding from venture...
Intex Technologies has taken a break from launching new Aqua range of smartphones and delved into the feature phone market this valentine’s day with two new handsets. The Intex Turbo...
PAL-V, a Dutch vehicle manufacturer, led the development of flying cars since decades and has finally revealed commercial models available for everyone to buy. According to the manufacturer, flying capabilities...