MOTO G (3rd gen) Battery life tests.

MOTO G (3rd generation):

Talk time : 25 hour 2 min whereas MOTO E(2nd gen) stood 33 hour 19min

3G Browsing : 5hour

Wifi Browsing : 6hour 40min

Video Playback : 10hour

One Charge Rating : 11hour 50min......better than MOTO E(2nd gen) - 8 hour 27min....7800654_orig maxresdefault

Replies

• R krishna murthy chunduri
    R krishna murthy chunduri
    moto g2 also facing some problems like speaker ,camera,videoplay back as you just came to know it is far better it is also having some problems in my view take care
  • SHRAVAN G I
    SHRAVAN G I
    RADHAKRISHNAMURTHY
    moto g2 also facing some problems like speaker ,camera,videoplay back as you just came to know it is far better it is also having some problems in my view take care
    #-Link-Snipped-# thank you for sharing your view
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I have been using a Moto G2 for over a year now. I am happy with its performance.

Firstly Only problem I face is occasional hanging of the mobile phone that occurs if I have too many applications running at a time.

Other than that I am pretty much happy with all its features.

I didn't experience any trouble in photo/camera/videoplay till date
  • SHRAVAN G I
    SHRAVAN G I
    tats cool.......@Jeffrey Samuel.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

as we are very far in usage of cloud computing in our daily life but cant we move very advanced then cloud computing in the usage of computer and internet...
Posting for fun! Do you CEans think all the points are true? I'd like to think so 😁 Source: https://www.lifehack.org/285838/10-reasons-engineers-make-good-partners
Quote: Eye-tracking can potentially replace the mouse, touchscreen and pad as the way we interact with computers, and may be the closest we get to a technbology that can read...
Hello all you Engineers, There have been so many topics floting around for improvement of society, nature and God knowns what else. Today I have a very Simple and straight...
I am now in my 3rd sem I want to do my pg in Germany in field of automobile.my question is that can I do this by completing ug course...