Moto G 1st Gen Users : Did You Receive Android 5.0 Updates ?

Is there any Moto G 1st Gen users received Android 5.0 update today ? I did contact Motorola customer service & heard that soak test has begun in India for Moto G 1st Gen.

Anyone ? #-Link-Snipped-# ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Just checked, but there's no OTA update yet. It could be a phased rollout. Will check again during evening time.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Abhishek Rawal
    Is there any Moto G 1st Gen users received Android 5.0 update today ? I did contact Motorola customer service & heard that soak test has begun in India for Moto G 1st Gen.

Anyone ? #-Link-Snipped-# ?
    No Still bit received any update.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Screenshot from 2014-11-16 17:09:38

Have you applied for MFN and registered your IMEI for soak test ?
    Else obviously you won't receive update in first phase. Currently, soak test is going on.So only MFN ON IMEI's will be selected for major update.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Abhishek Rawal
    Screenshot from 2014-11-16 17:09:38

Have you applied for MFN and registered your IMEI for soak test ?
    Else obviously you won't receive update in first phase. Currently, soak test is going on.So only MFN ON IMEI's will be selected for major update.
    Oh ! I missed this. 😔
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Alright, the updates on Moto G 2013 is live in India. Who received the update ?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    Not yet received on mom's phone. Will update as soon as it's there.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Abhishek Rawal
    Not Yet ! They released it for soak testing or what?
  • rajkumarnirmalkar
    rajkumarnirmalkar
    haven't got the update yet... how to get it?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    rajkumarnirmalkar
    haven't got the update yet... how to get it?
    I think only we can do is wait for the official update.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Harshad Italiya
    I think only we can do is wait for the official update.
    Or
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WhatsApp has decided to let people disable the double blue ticks - that let the sender know when their message was read. WhatsApp (owned by Facebook) had recently introduced a...
Broadly speaking, thousands of us own computers that have been affected by malware and viruses from time to time. The prevent and repair mechanisms we use are based on a...
Frank Swain, a London-based freelance science writer, has developed this new software called Phantom Terrains that turns local WiFi signals to audible sounds. The writer who has been slowly progressing...
If you thought those Quick Response (QR) codes could serve no other purpose than acting as a label that holds all information about the item to which it is attached...
With an aim to build customized motorcycles, Rajputana Customs was started by Vijay Singh in Jaipur in the year 2009. Rajputana Customs is a small motorcycle outfit that modifies bikes...