Motivation, Dedication & Enthusiasm

Hello friends

To complete a work , one should have motivation , dedication and enthusiasm. Most of the times we loose these three qualities which leads to either bad result or no result.

This thread is not about me motivating you. Its about we motivating ourselves for not loosing our motivation . As , this is a common problem ( i guess ) , share your tips and suggestions or different ways on how not to loose motivation , dedication and enthusiasm.

P.S : Loving the work we do is one solution. But sometimes , even this does not work/last long. So any new tips?

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ok, I have a simple formula. My brother shared this formula with me.
    When you have a work / task / aim to achieve, follow the following four steps to come out successful:

PLAN
    Here you plan your work from start to end, prepare a spreadsheet or so.

CONTINGENCY
    Prepare for any contingency you may come across when in good times. Quoting him "the more you sweat in peace the less you bleed in war".

EXECUTION
    Here you have to make sure that you are actually executing your plan in the right manner.

MONITOR
    Here you monitor your schedule, keep a STRICT check that your plan is working according to the timeline you have given for yourself.

The above plan would define "dedication".
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ursplfrnd
    Hello friends

To complete a work , one should have motivation , dedication and enthusiasm. Most of the times we loose these three qualities which leads to either bad result or no result.

This thread is not about me motivating you. Its about we motivating ourselves for not loosing our motivation . As , this is a common problem ( i guess ) , share your tips and suggestions or different ways on how not to loose motivation , dedication and enthusiasm.

P.S : Loving the work we do is one solution. But sometimes , even this does not work/last long. So any new tips?
    Imagine the moment when you are at a program for hours and it executes smoothly. That fraction of moment, your happiness is at its peak. Think of how great you will feel after completing the work at hand successfully.
    I am sure it will motivate you. 👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've figured out that if you've a larger goal/aim/view of the things - then motivation is default. I've a wonderful audio clip by Donald Trump that gives out 10 points. The most relevant here that can help anyone restore focus is this -

Ask yourself a question: What should you be thinking about right now?

Answer to that question can immediately restore your focus. 👍
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Can you post the audio clip link here?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dancer_Engineer
    Can you post the audio clip link here?
    I'm not sure whether it's legal to do so. The clip was offered free of cost for a very limited time. I'll check and upload it here.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    The_Big_K
    I'm not sure whether it's legal to do so. The clip was offered free of cost for a very limited time. I'll check and upload it here.
    Ok.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

this is circuit of remote operated spy robot. Please check what is the problem in it.Its not working. I tried to make this circkuit in proteus.But some components were missing...
I have the answer but I don't see how Sin becomes like that. Someone,please show me why is sin(u)= z/√(x²+z²)?I think there are some working in between this: z =...
Hey guys... Which gear is noisy? Spur or Bevel? Reason?
Hey Ceans, After some research online I have finalised my final year project and started reading stuffs online...I will be very thankfull to everyone here who will help me by...
In the context of mechanical and automobile engineering, can someone explain in detail the difference between Spindle, Shaft and Axle?