Motherboard Repairing

Hallo
Can any body help me for repairing of motherboards. Is there any site providing with details.

Replies

• engg4world
    engg4world
    Re: maintenance help

please tell us what problem you have with your motherboard..

i guess there is no site as per repairing of motherboard is concerned.😎
  • paritoshvn
    paritoshvn
    Re: maintenance help

Mother board is totally dead. Is there any basic technique for troubleshooting?
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    is it giving any beeps when tryin to start the computer ??

there are basic troubleshooting techniques. it starts with recognizing whether its giving beeps or not. also, what where u doing the last time, just before the pc wont start back ?
  • Stephen_c
    Stephen_c
    if it is under warranty then just find out the service center if not then it is very difficult to repair motherboards

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

need a device is there any device that can convert sound waves into electrical signals?
Ok I have moved part of the posts here. We can discuss everything about Fighter Planes in this thread. Here is the link to Flanker-H's specification Sukhoi Su-30MKI - Wikipedia,...
i need a suggestion here are many course like catia, pro-e, solid works. which course should i prefer??? 😀
Solutions to Prevent Contamination - a new information providing website from DuPont Personal Protection DuPont Personal Protection has launched a brand new website dedicated to providing advice and information to...
hello to everyone.......i m new user of CE.......i ant tyo ask u about summer training.......i m doing my engineering in IT......and i m in 3rd year.....my summer training will be...