Most Useful & Powerful Features of Google

Google has many special features to help us to find exactly what we are looking for.The popular features are:

Simple Math
#-Link-Snipped-# Conversion
Current time in any city
Unit Conversion
Spell checking

The search engine has built-in #-Link-Snipped-# function, simply enter the calculation you'd like done into the search box and hit the Enter key.

[​IMG]

Here's how we can convert currency - just type the query xxx USD in INR in the search box, press enter and the results are right there in just one click - that's it.

[​IMG]

A very simple and quick method to find the current local time in any city or country is via #-Link-Snipped-# - just type time in City in search box to instantly know the local time of any #-Link-Snipped-# location.

[​IMG]

The Google's built-in calculator can also solve units of measure and conversions, and physical constants.

[​IMG]

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thanks for that! Here are some more for those interested:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

For me, I think the "define" feature is quite useful 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guyz, we are doing a project regarding security system and we need sms interfacing using 8085. I know that it is possible through 8951 but please if anyone can...
if i will use barnoulli's principle which says that fluid flows from higher to lower pressure area so in case of wind mill if we be able to give a...
i wants to start doing programming with webcam how can i use a webcam to detect objects placed in front of them
I am interested in designing and building a multi-stage reciprocating gas/air compressor (and ultimately mini compression/decompression chamber). My background is in software engineering, and design. I completed a several(hobby) projects...
just go to cmd and type netuser thats it!!!!!! now the windows will work on ur password!!!!!!