Most inspiring song lyrics you have come across?

Many of us listen to songs mostly for the lyrics. Music is definitely a priority, but if the lyrics are just right - we all have songs that blends in perfectly with different moods. There are travel songs, then there are sing-along songs and also the songs that talk about stories.

What are some of the song lyrics that you've found really inspiring? Please share the lines you fell in love with.

Replies

• whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    All owl city's and coldplay songs!

Here are some I like..

"Look all around at all the mountains you haven't climbed
    It's just a matter of time, before we learn how to fly" - Song - When can I see you again! (OC)

"I don't need the stars in the night, I found my treasure
    All I need is you by my side, so shine forever" - Song - Gold (OC)

"You might be a big fish in a little pond
    Doesn't mean you've won
    'Cause along may come a bigger one" - Song - Lost (Coldplay)

Many more!! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜˜
  • Bhim Prasad Dulal
    Bhim Prasad Dulal
    jaya hos timro mangal hos

A good nepali song by Ani Choing
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Most inspiring lyrics *EVER*

• Pensu
    Pensu

Hands down!
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Instrumental pose a deeper meaning. ๐Ÿ˜› I like A R Rahman compositions. Two of my favorites am linking here.

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    m.youtube.com/watch?v=WMRyErEBiWI

A must watch

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Memes on Indian engineers are shared like anything across the web. Came across one and couldn't resist sharing - โ€‹ What do you have to say about that?
Chemical engineers have been working on finding a way to bring down the price of production of hydrogen fuel by developing cheaper solar semiconductors and making use of low-cost materials....
Huawei has entered the wearable device arena at the Mobile World Congress 2014 by unveiling its new gadget 'Huawei TalkBand B1' - a wristband that is introduced as a mobile...
As the MWC 2014 is going on in full swing, Sony just announced its new flagship device the Xperia Z2 and Xperia Z2 tablet. Sony Xperia Z2 features a 5.2โ€...
please someone suggest me useful link for downloading the graphic and other drivers for dell laptop, win 8.1 pro, 64 bit...