Most important topics in PHP

hi friends... i am learning php development, so what topics are most useful for development in php?

Replies

• Shivamkr
    Shivamkr
    plz anyone can suggest me for my career ....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shivamkr
    hi friends... i am learning php development, so what topics are most useful for development in php?
    It all depends on what type of project you are working on. You can't handpick 'important topics' when learning a language. The deeper your knowledge is the better you are equipped to work on various projects.
  • Aadit Kapoor
    Aadit Kapoor
    Actually I don't like PHP, I like Python, still you just to have to read the docs, PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor.
  • Shivamkr
    Shivamkr
    thanx for suggest, how is scope of PHP for future ?
  • Shivamkr
    Shivamkr
    hello frnds.. i am new in php, how to add for pagination in php?
  • avii
    avii
    Shivamkr
    hello frnds.. i am new in php, how to add for pagination in php?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Look at classes, PDO, MVC patterns in PHP

If you are starting with PHP, then start learning a framework thats easy to pick up (Laravel, Cake)
  • Shivamkr
    Shivamkr
    can you recommend me names of GOOD PHP books.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Practice is the best book for learning programming, also instead of following any book get a good internet connection and start developing a basic project say a basic image uploader
  • Shivamkr
    Shivamkr
    thanxx for best suggestion

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I did my B.E in ECE but i do not find core job ,so i switched to electrical & instrumentation job ,as i find electrical jobs quite interesting so but...
I have this habit of delving deeper into seemingly unnecessary details. But to me, it has born more fruit than skimming over the smaller (seemingly unimportant) details. Here is a...
I have a question that which robot is better either wireless or wired pls help me. please provide me some information that how could i make my robot better for...
We performed a sitewide upgrade early this morning. The upgrade includes security, stability fixes and a new feature for everyone that removes the pain out of quoting messages in your...
C42Engineering is startup venture co-founded by Sidu Ponnappa, Aakash Dharmadhikari and Niranjan Paranjape in the year 2010. Sidu got his engineering degree in Computer Science from Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)...