CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Shivamkr • 11 Sep, 2014
hi friends... i am learning php development, so what topics are most useful for development in php?
@Shivamkr • 11 Sep, 2014 plz anyone can suggest me for my career ....
@Kaustubh Katdare • 11 Sep, 2014
Shivamkr
hi friends... i am learning php development, so what topics are most useful for development in php?
It all depends on what type of project you are working on. You can't handpick 'important topics' when learning a language. The deeper your knowledge is the better you are equipped to work on various projects.
@Aadit Kapoor • 11 Sep, 2014 Actually I don't like PHP, I like Python, still you just to have to read the docs, www.php.net.
@avii • 11 Sep, 2014 another must read for you.
@Shivamkr • 12 Sep, 2014 thanx for suggest, how is scope of PHP for future ?
@Shivamkr • 13 Sep, 2014 hello frnds.. i am new in php, how to add for pagination in php?
@avii • 14 Sep, 2014
Shivamkr
hello frnds.. i am new in php, how to add for pagination in php?
https://bit.ly/1oJS146
@Prasad Ajinkya • 16 Sep, 2014 Look at classes, PDO, MVC patterns in PHP

If you are starting with PHP, then start learning a framework thats easy to pick up (Laravel, Cake)
@Shivamkr • 30 Sep, 2014 can you recommend me names of GOOD PHP books.
@Manish Goyal • 02 Oct, 2014 Practice is the best book for learning programming, also instead of following any book get a good internet connection and start developing a basic project say a basic image uploader
@Shivamkr • 10 Oct, 2014 thanxx for best suggestion
1.9k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 13, 2013

Piaggio, the Italian scooter manufacturer, has showcased its new two-wheeler with Vespa VX in Pune. A variant of the original Vespa, VX has got a lot of new features to...
2.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 6, 2016

Dear CEans, Starting today, we will start releasing the list of projects and respective teams short-listed for round II of India's Best Academic Project. A new list will be released...
1.4k views

@maxz · Oct 26, 2009

Dear CEians, I had a small project going onto my final semester subject. Its a about a Circular Plate attached to the shaft spinning at 1280rpm 1Hp Motor. After that,...
3.4k views

@zaveri · May 14, 2012

The morse test is a test conducted to determine the power developed in each cylinder in a multicylinder ic engine. first the the power developed by all the cylinders together...
32k views

@Dhananjay Harkare · Mar 25, 2014

While the world is struggling to make Internet more secure and maintain privacy of users, a theory given by Einstein may prove useful, as per a latest research paper. In...
3.4k views