@Shivamkr • 11 Sep, 2014
hi friends... i am learning php development, so what topics are most useful for development in php?
@Shivamkr • 11 Sep, 2014 plz anyone can suggest me for my career ....
@Kaustubh Katdare • 11 Sep, 2014
Shivamkr
hi friends... i am learning php development, so what topics are most useful for development in php?
It all depends on what type of project you are working on. You can't handpick 'important topics' when learning a language. The deeper your knowledge is the better you are equipped to work on various projects.
@Aadit Kapoor • 11 Sep, 2014 Actually I don't like PHP, I like Python, still you just to have to read the docs, www.php.net.
@avii • 11 Sep, 2014 another must read for you.
@Shivamkr • 12 Sep, 2014 thanx for suggest, how is scope of PHP for future ?
@Shivamkr • 13 Sep, 2014 hello frnds.. i am new in php, how to add for pagination in php?
@avii • 14 Sep, 2014
Shivamkr
hello frnds.. i am new in php, how to add for pagination in php?
https://bit.ly/1oJS146
@Prasad Ajinkya • 16 Sep, 2014 Look at classes, PDO, MVC patterns in PHP

If you are starting with PHP, then start learning a framework thats easy to pick up (Laravel, Cake)
@Shivamkr • 30 Sep, 2014 can you recommend me names of GOOD PHP books.
@Manish Goyal • 02 Oct, 2014 Practice is the best book for learning programming, also instead of following any book get a good internet connection and start developing a basic project say a basic image uploader
@Shivamkr • 10 Oct, 2014 thanxx for best suggestion

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...