More than 200 Facebook groups are hijacked

Over 200 Facebook groups have been hijacked in recent days and the users point out that there is a weakness in how the social-networking site handles the administration of its groups. By Tuesday morning, 286 groups had apparently been renamed Control Your Info and had a new message posted to their walls.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I dont have a facebook account though!!

I have been hearing this!!

IS the same case with Orkut as well?
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    ya i have also heard this news in google groups of web site designers.one web designer is asking help for how to control the group,as he lost the authority of administrator

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Develop and deploy now with Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2. Visual Studio 2010 has made significant enhancements since Beta 1. We’ve come a long way in performance and general stability,...
Here's the answer: - [youtube]cQB03yOa6so[/youtube] What's your opinion? 😀
Im taking some parts for high Vacuum work out of 316 SS Out of small bar and way up to big 0.5 metre dia bar , Is the quality of...
Hi , frenz i am interested in video content analysis. Now i want some idea regarding text detection and extraction from video. (Note:- Text means Overlay text not scene text)....
If anybody of you has seen the drivers cabin of a suburban train or an Electric AC/DC engine of a Locomotive, then you can see the two levers on top...