More Layoffs @ Yahoo This Month

Yahoo the Titanic is showing no signs of recovery. The comapny that's already hit big icebergs many times is now trying to receover by letting go its most important asset: Staff Engineers!

It's being rumored that the company will fire about 20% of its 14,100 employees this month. What do you think of the layoffs at Yahoo?

Can Yahoo ever recover from this downfall?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google have added a new feature in its search engine called Google.Com Search Result Preview. This features was already present in Bing.Com and this is really Cool feature where you...
I have recently purchased, in Thailand, a new "Wellcom"W3118 Smartphone. I want to download several games etc but i do not know how to determine what operating system my phone...
Is there anyone here who have some idea of where we can host voice applications?
It's commonly believed that Indian politicians aren't educated. However, Prithviraj Chavan is all set to change that belief. The newly crowned Chief Minister of Maharashtra State, Er. Prithviraj Chavan is...
Dear Sir or madam, ​ We are seek for distributor and explore the opportunity to cooperate with you on the business of GstarCAD in your market.​ GstarCAD is a Fast,...