Mood Indigo - April Fool's Day [You Will Love This!]

Just stumbled across this cool video created by Mood Indigo team from IIT-B. I think it conveys the right message very effectively. Check it out -

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    BBMP in Bangalore is supposed to keep the roads clean. With all the trees around there is enough muck (biodegradable) contributed by nature. Quirky winds distribute this further. Added to this is the muck we dump: pet bottles, empty snack bags cigarette stubs and much else better left unsaid. There is so much to do that the contract labour quietly give it the bye. I found that if I do my bit by sweeping the muck into heaps, the wind does not spread it much and the cleaning staff remove it. Every morning after my walk I completely sweep the road in front of my house to the width of the road. I cannot handle more as even this takes ten minutes of heavy work and a strain on a 76 year old back.
    I t is a great video. I hope it makes more individuals clean up a bit. At the least not add some more to the existing mess.
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just stumbled across this cool video created by Mood Indigo team from IIT-B. I think it conveys the right message very effectively. Check it out -

You're late. This one already covered-
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(From Wash Post) Quote: You probably don’t remember what you Googled 10 minutes ago, let alone the myriad inane and fleeting things you’ve searched since the engine’s beginnings. But unless...
In their latest research work, a team from Oregon State University (OSU) has achieved major breakthrough in increasing the bandwidth of WiFi systems. Having blazing fast internet speed is a...
Last week, we read about the researchers at the Stanford University who had developed a new aluminium-ion battery that was not only safer than lithium-ion battery but had phenomenal charging...
If you are looking to start your business and have any questions or doubts, please ask them here. I think we've a lot of people on CrazyEngineers who've been through...
I'm wondering if we should have language specific sub-sections on CrazyEngineers to have more people asking their programming questions. I think we should be able to do that using the...