Mood Indigo 2008 - Asia's largest college cultural festival

CEans,

I hope you know about The Mood Indigo - Asia's largest college cultural festival organized by IIT Bombay.

60,000 Students, 500 Colleges, Over 120 events between 20 - 23 December 2008!

Are you game?

Visit the Moodi Official Site: Mood Indigo, IIT Bombay

[​IMG]

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Cool. I hope lot of CEans win great prizes there and make us proud. SO how many of you students are going?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, anyone among us attending/participating in Mood Indigo?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just got the news that Satyam plans to hire about 15000 people in over the next few months. Now, do you think they are serious? Or is it just...
First off, I guess it was already mentioned in the Quick start guide that you're not supposed to use SMS language when typing in here. That said, on to the...
hello all, i'm a final year student in Computer science department and i'm stuck searching for ideas for my graduation project i have many ideas but the problem that my...
Hello All, Incase Satyam does have recruitments... we (satyamites) will be aware of it and some times we can as well submit resumes of our friends...as recomendation So let's keep...
I'm looking to trade my old and used mobile phones for cash, which are lying under my drawer. Need the precise details of payment mode of mobile phone recycling. Any...