Monica Kirnapure: Nagpur Girl Broad Daylight Murder

[video=youtube;-Ycr0WSCb7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ycr0WSCb7w[/video]

Nearly two days after Monica Kirnapure - a third-year engineering student - was murdered in broad daylight in Nagpur, police are still groping in the dark about her killers. 😡

😕 60-70 people stood there. Are the people so inhuman?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    People are so sick! The reports say that there were people around to witness everything and they did nothing. The victim kept asking for water for long time but no one offered help. Is there anything that can be done to change people's mindset?
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Any reports on reason for this murder?
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Oh god! This is the wor*t.No one move when one's asking for water.Very much inhuman.I think everyone senses who stood there are dead.The behavior of the people around her make this murder w*rst.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is ridiculous! I think people are more worried about the case and police issue!

people now-a-days are becoming so selfish!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    People are mad. I mean everyone was present there, the girl could have been saved! No but we will only enjoy to see a murder. Can't we oppose them when they were killing her?
    Another engg boy was killed by a group of 8-10 people day before yesterday. It is pathetic.Really hopeless.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    People do not want to get involved with the police due to any reason. People just close their eyes and ears at times like these and wait for if any one else other than them go to help the victim.
    This is so pathetic.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    What can we do as citizens to to help prevent such attacks? Or help the victims?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I think being vigilant is the only way out.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It's been 15 days and there was no justice till today. There were reports in paper that said, Silence of friends is the biggest hurdle in their investigation.

And today's newspaper says, "Monica was murdered due to mistaken identity". The person who has been arrested had given 'supari' to the 2 guys to kill a girl who resided in the same hostel as Monica, but they got the wrong girl! 😕

The reason for killing is mentioned by the one who surrendered that, he wanted to talk to the girl, but she refused and so he decided to kill her!

I am at loss of words to say anything right now.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I came across this video on TED and couldn't stop myself from sharing it with you all. [video=youtube;ajKMkIXN1eg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajKMkIXN1eg[/video]
I am doing my design and fabrication project to increase the efficiency of windmill.Can any body suggest an idea to reduce the static or stagnation pressure generated,so that there is...
Hi everbody, This is Ankur, a chemical engineer with 26 years experience in commissioning, operations and process design. I am new to CE but a veteran in forums and blogging....
in all the rush of the crappy T issue boiling up at Hyderabad, why not have a pleasant meet? I would be in Hyderabad for 3 days starting from thrusday(17...
hello CEan's I have to give the facility of using debit card in our web based application.Anybody have idea about this ? I am using jsp as a server side...