Moms will be moms

Moms will always be moms, right? Check out what Absolute Zero's got to say about engineers and their mothers!
AZ20

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Always loving and caring.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Boy! I'm 30 and it still happens with me! ๐Ÿ˜
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    though not knife, its cleaning and home making for me ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ This is so true!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    ๐Ÿ˜ awesome...
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Very true. I wonder why Mom's won't cut their hands but we do almost everytime we use. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ....maybe because the possibility of getting our fingers cut while doing all the big things (mentioned above) is very small as compared to using knife to get some butter on the bread?

just saying ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    hhaha wonderful ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yeah happens most of the times ๐Ÿ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    ya its always true
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Mom is right.
    The Engineer seems to be holding the knife upside down with the cutting edge up. He may end up removing his fore(finger)skin!
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    Earth Buster 9000...... crazy funny ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Gurjap
    Earth Buster 9000...... crazy funny ๐Ÿ˜
    Yeah. It reminded me of the movie 'The Core' where the only way to save Earth from catastrophe was to drill down to the core and set it spinning again. ๐Ÿ˜ Super-engineering stuff this!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Actually my mom even dont allow me into kichen she worrid and always tells me dont play with electricity but i always like to do that ๐Ÿ˜
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    i am going to specialize in automobile engineering, and yet my mom will not allow me to drive !
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    An auto-mobile designer need not be a Michael Schumacher!
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    bioramani
    An auto-mobile designer need not be a Michael Schumacher!
    indeed but at least he should be allowed to drive, let alone race.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I agree. But moms are posessive about sons and do not want anything happening to the ladla.
  • optimystix@
    optimystix@
    Mom Always Cares
    ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i am new to CE. im doing Btech in CSE from MTU, Noida. i am an average studying student, i score around 68-70%. these days im having some confusion...
what are the pc interfacing tenchnique?
sorry the last line of code is System.out.println(a.length); what exactly length is...๐Ÿ˜Ž
Galaxy Note II, the next installment in the 7 million strong Galaxy Note series is expected to be available by October 2012; around the same time as iPhone 5. Samsung...
Flipkart has forayed into the online toy store! The online megastore now lists toys into various categories for different age ranges. Interesting! See: https://www.flipkart.com/toys