Momo Monsoon 2008 @ IIMB, Bangalore [30 Aug, 2008]

Momo Monsoon 2008

Date: Aug 30, 2008 Venue: IIMB, Bangalore (India)

Over 260 million people in India now own mobile phones & this is expected to reach 500 million by 2010. With ever rising cellular subscribers and with voice having become a commodity, which new avatars of VAS offerings begining to behold the consumer interest? Has all the Hype been distinguished from reality?

Mobile Monday Bangalore decided to create a "Splash Pool" of the issues, challenges and opportunities by conceiving MoMo Monsoon! Join us in this "Splash Pool" and be ready to get soaked...

The MoMo Monsoon is on Saturday August 30th, 2008 from 9:00am to 6:00pm. Venue: IIMB Auditorium, Bannergatta Road, Bangalore.

Details: - https://momobangalore.org/momomonsoon/

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    For a second, I was wondering what the term VAS meant 😛

With the advent of 3G & UMTS services (and later 4G), the functions of mobile phones and computers will fully converge to become the perfect personal device. The amount of services offered will be nearly limitless!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

4 criminals are caught and are to be punished. The Judge allows them to be freed if they can solve a puzzle. If they do not, they will be hung....
i'm a final year engg. student . i plan to do a project in embedded systems "Voice based activation and control of system devices "-using 89c51 i need ideas in...
hi i m final year student and i want to make grasss cutting m/c which senses the grass and its process is not on electricity but on engine and no...
Hi people, I need help with installing visual studio 2008. The Problem is whenevr I try to run setup it shows an error message "Problem encountered with Suite Integration Pack"....
hi guy, this is abhishek sinha, i hav 2 present a paper on kernel file system, will u please help me on this corner...😕