Moments of Irony: Mini Projects vs Projects

Absolute Zero: The moments of irony in an engineering college. Another one of those delicious moments -

Mini project

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    I don't think so.

in my class 90 % of the guys got their mini projects built from outside.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gone are the days when there used to be real engineering and real engineers. I'm saddened to see read-made projects shops mushrooming. It's become a great business these days. We receive several such queries every month. #sad!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    You know, my friend who is very good at designing circuits suggested that we open a website to sell projects.

After several arguments, he didnt do it, he is at US now happily working than ruining young engineers ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is #truestory for most in my college. The initial enthusiasm that comes for the mini-project gets lost due to nagging, irritable professors who have no clue about either the programming language or the back end. And who constantly crib about referring some IEEE paper, without which the project is termed useless.
    People pay attention to mini-projects and they just pay for the mega-project. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    One statement here Professors in Our Country is worse some times than the Students they Teach

Some even Encourage Students to MUG THINGS UP๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ฏ
  • Beginner
    Beginner
    Yeah.. It's true.. Even I've passed that phase recently.. ๐Ÿ˜” But I always wanted to do a real time project.. I always wanted to learn about these things. but I had no proper guidance.. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    fortunately, in my college , our H O D rejected all the projects which were prepared from outside.

he said that it was equivalent to getting a third person write our examinations.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The brain may be misled and end up delivering wrong decisions when rushed. A more deliberate pace seems to lead to better decisions. This appears to go against the popular...
Can a battery be charged by more than one source, such as a couple of generators or solar panels ? what happens if a battery is overcharged ? does it...
Please tell me the suitable word for it? Eye Diagram is used to show .... at oscilloscope triggered at symbol timing.
This thread is inspired from another thread on CE. Some of the people in the world believe that the world will come to an end on December 21, 2012. If...
Is there anyway to manipulate .doc files using c++ ? Need some help here... ๐Ÿ˜’