Modern Technology destroyed the soul of humanity

I just read it on a blog and I think this is a good debate topic.😒
CEans, do you believe that modern technology destroyed the soul of humanity?? why or why not???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nice debate topic. But I'd need some more elaboration on the topic, especially on the 'soul of humanity' part 😀
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    The_Big_K
    Nice debate topic. But I'd need some more elaboration on the topic, especially on the 'soul of humanity' part 😀
    If technology really makes people lazy, destroys family ties, has negatively affects employment rate...such like that...
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    I dont blame the technology for this. Now a days there are people who are quite intelligent and work-a-holics . They are working all the time thinking that they can make their family happy on giving them what they want. This thought is keeping them away from people a bit. But their main intention is to see their family happy. I dont fully agree that technology is making people lazy.

For example : Online banking. Many people are still prefering to go to the bank and do their transactions .

Soul of humanity is still pure and no technology ( till now ) can destroy it !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Technitium MAC Address Changer File Size: 1293 Technitium MAC Address Changer allows you to change Media Access Control (MAC) Address of your Network Interface Card (NIC) irrespective to your NIC...
When it comes to buying a Mac, we have a lot of options: MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro, iMac etc.. Please give the engineers' opinions with valid reasons.
Bandwidth throttling is a reactive measure employed in communication networks to regulate network traffic and minimize bandwidth congestion. Bandwidth throttling can occur at different locations on the network. I thought...
Here is an overview of how waste water is treated... [video=youtube;GV-DoisLwm0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV-DoisLwm0[/video]
The Pomodoro Technique® is a way to get the most out of time management. Turn time into a valuable ally to accomplish what we want to do and chart continuous...