Modal analysis with acceleration loading in patran/nastran

Hi,
I want to do modal analysis for a rocket that is subjected to various accelerations (like 9g, 18g). I want to wonder if the modal analysis results are different for unloaded and loaded (with acceleration) cases. If they are different how can I solve this problem with acceleration loading?
I have read "inertia relief" procedure for static analysis. But for the modal analysis I have not encountered any information.
Can you help me?
Thanks a lot...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recent reports on the matter suggest that an unnamed “high-ranking” executive confirmed that Samsung will be able to “release a 2Ghz dual core CPU-equipped smartphone by next year.” Moreover, rumor...
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the Concept of Depth First Search in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask your questions and...
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the Concept of Applications of Depth First Search in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask your...
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the Concept of Depth First Search in Directed Graphs in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask...
Dr. Naveen Garg, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Delhi explained the Applications of Depth First Search in Directed Graphs in Data Structures and Algorithms. Feel free to ask...