Mock Aptitude Test @ Quiz Engine

Friends, you could have seen the addition of a new quiz. The name of the Test is:
TCS Mock Post ILP Test

The password or secret code of the quiz is: TCSMock1@FB
You need to enter this in the Quiz Window to attend the quiz.

Please revert back with concerns if any. ๐Ÿ˜€ The questions pattern has been changed. ๐Ÿ˜ Upon request. ๐Ÿ˜

All the best! ๐Ÿ˜

URL for the quiz is: #-Link-Snipped-#

Those who have not yet registered please register soon! Quiz is at 10 PM IST.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great, I won't miss it this time. ๐Ÿ˜
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    AbraKaDabra
    Great, I won't miss it this time. ๐Ÿ˜
    Nice but this is a real test. Not for a testing stuff... ๐Ÿ˜ Do make sure your usernames work! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Since many didn't turn up, I have postponed the quiz by one day. The quiz is today... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • hari1
    hari1
    when is the test?????
    The test is over, will let you know when the next one comes... ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Back in 2009 George Kembel, cofounder and executive director ofthe Stanford design school, the d.school, discussed a unique student project.Citizens of Nepal asked his students to solve a pressing...
My college's tech club is thinking of starting their own magazine.. please suggest some names for the magazine..๐Ÿ˜•
Hi all............ This is mrudula .............. new to this ce site................ Its very glad to be here.............!
Hello Crazy Engineers, I would just like the opportunity to introduce ourselves to the community. We are a Transformer manufacturing company that have been building quality products for nearly 70...
have a great birthday! ๐Ÿ˜€ wish you many more happy returns of the day! ๐Ÿ˜ :myparty: