Mobile view not working

Whenever I open CE in my android mobile, the site is not opening in mobile mode, instead opening in normal mode.. do we have separate android app to navigate CE site?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ms_cs
    Whenever I open CE in my android mobile, the site is not opening in mobile mode, instead opening in normal mode.. do we have separate android app to navigate CE site?
    CE is now on new platform and its working fine on Android I have checked with Opera Mini.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ms_cs
    We're yet to launch a full-featured mobile site. The site works just fine in its default mode on mobile. The mobile version should be ready in the next few weeks.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Eagerly waiting for this feature .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ms_cs
    Eagerly waiting for this feature .
    Everyone wants this. It's on the list already.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of my cousin wants to operate his PC which is connected with internet access with his iPhone 4 which have GPRS connectivity. Can anyone let me know best suitable...
Just Now friend sent me mail!! A nice PPT. I you already know it thats ok!! But i like it to share here.. So boring..PPT extension is not allowed.. Alright...
Quote: The 2011 Purdue University Rube Goldberg machine shattered the world record for most steps ever successfully completed by such a machine. In 244 steps the "Time Machine" traces the...
Hello CEans, I have developed one Hardware in which I'm controlling Home Appliances like Bulb, Fan,TV etc with one RF Remote. Now what I'm thinking is that how if we...
RTMNU is soon implementing online valuation system for university papers of Engineering, Pharma and Law students. The officials say they are doing this for faster declaration of results of examinations....