Mobile Thief Catcher - Innovative engineering project idea

An idea struck my mind which could be a great final year project idea . The idea is to develop a mobile app, preferably on Java for larger compatibility and coverage, that will help in tracking the exact location of the phone as well as capture the photographs of the thieves. 1. For mobiles with [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ThoughtWorks Studios invites you to an intensive 3-day workshop for beginners in Scrum, XP or any other Agile methodology. Equip your team with a working knowledge of Agile Fundamentals and...
When you see something that is technically sweet, you just go for it and do it and after getting the success, you argue about what to do with it! That...
Professor Dr Edward Johnson and Clayton Wright from the Eastern Virginia Medical School created a 'living logo' of Google. Check out this awesome video below - [video=youtube;6B9lIizKkPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B9lIizKkPA&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Dear Engineer; Actually i was working on installing a power factor correcting on a factory and i heard an info i just want to confirm it: We all know that...
Samsung has updated the website Something big is coming and says something 'BIG' is coming on February 13, 2011. It's being guessed that it's either the next Samsung Galaxy S2...