Mobile Phone under INR 25k

Requirement priorities:
processor speed
Interface and apps
screen size > 3.5"

I have gone throught some reviews and find HTC Sensation (INR 23000 flipkart) looking best fit for me with 1.2 dual core GHz with HTC sense 3.0 and can update to ICS, but the reviews says battery just sucks and a bit heavy with 148 Grms.
Nokia lumia 800 is also in this row but have few apps.
I think HTC interface is better than samsung one.

Can someone help me find best fit phone for me?
What about, if I get unlocked version of phones from abroad, are they are reliable or not?☕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Galaxy S2, sire? A little above your budget; but if you are willing to wait for a few days, the price should fall below Rs. 25k.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ianoop
    Requirement priorities:
    processor speed
    Interface and apps
    screen size > 3.5"

I have gone throught some reviews and find HTC Sensation (INR 23000 flipkart) looking best fit for me with 1.2 dual core GHz with HTC sense 3.0 and can update to ICS, but the reviews says battery just sucks and a bit heavy with 148 Grms.
    Nokia lumia 800 is also in this row but have few apps.
    I think HTC interface is better than samsung one.

Can someone help me find best fit phone for me?
    What about, if I get unlocked version of phones from abroad, are they are reliable or not?☕
    I have ordered HTC Inspire 4G from abroad it costs around 10K. And with One month study I can Say HTC is not bad. And if you are talking about Battery Life there are hardly any cell phone providing to more than 2-3 days battery backup.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    godfather
    I have ordered HTC Inspire 4G from abroad it costs around 10K. And with One month study I can Say HTC is not bad. And if you are talking about Battery Life there are hardly any cell phone providing to more than 2-3 days battery backup.
    2-3 day are well enough.
    Did you bought unlocked version? you are getting your phone directly through your friend!!
    Is there any concern buying phone from abroad?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ianoop
    2-3 day are well enough.
    Did you bought unlocked version? you are getting your phone directly through your friend!!
    Is there any concern buying phone from abroad?
    Yes it is unlocked getting phone via my cousin. HTC gives maximum 2 Day battery life.
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    If I may suggest, buy an Apple. You can get a 3GS, unlocked I think.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#, Thank . But I took Galaxy S2 @ 27k this monday.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many a times I come across people, particularly fresher, who say they have / had the qualification and "trained" in the particular skills to fill a position, but they are...
Claiming that the use of DVDs is on decline on personal computers for playback, Microsoft's Windows 8 engineering team has decided to drop the support for DVD playback. Those who...
I've been stumbling upon the term 'Liquid Metal' many times these days and found out that it's a new alloy on the block that's finding growing applications in electronics, gadgets,...
Jolivi.com is your online shoppe for all things kitchen. The online store stuffs everything from Cookware, Dinnerware to Barware and storage boxes. Looks like the store is offering discounts on...
Railroads are the best and most fuel efficient way to transport goods over land and the engineers at GE Global Research are using cutting edge science to improve the efficiency...